Friday, June 27, 2008

Trip to Disney World

I'm not going to go into details here, but this is just to let you know that we had a very enjoyable trip to Disney World with Grandma and Grandpa Fawcett and Aunt Paige. I've written a post on our personal blog about it if you want to read it (you need to be invited in order to read the blog, and I'm not sure how exactly that works, so if you haven't been invited contact Richelle).

http://richelleandbrycefawcett.blogspot.com/

Side note: It would be great if we had links to everyone's personal blogs here. I'm not sure how to set that up, but I know that Richelle does...

2 comments:

Rachel Fawcett said...

good suggestion Bryce, I'll get that done right away.
rachel

Bryce said...

Thanks Rachel!

Now we just need to get some Richins and Rigbys here.